Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School (PHPPS) Alumni Association
Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School (PHPPS) Alumni Association was formed in July 2016. Our first Alumni Annual General Meeting (AGM) was conducted on 18 May 2017. As stated in the constitution, the objectives of the PHPPS Alumni Association are:
- To promote loyalty and love for the School,
fostering a sense of belonging and comradeship amongst former students and
- To provide recognition and welfare to the School
and its staff, and students through means of scholarships, prizes and financial
- To serve as a link for former students and staff
to perpetuate friendships formed at School through organised sports, social and
- To provide support to the School to achieve its
education objectives and outcomes. The
Alumni shall not criticise nor bring pressure to bear nor gather feedback from
Members or third parties nor interfere in anyway whatsoever, the operation of
the School and School policies.
- To assist the School by leveraging the experience and expertise of members of the Alumni.
Recognising that strong alumni are an asset to schools as they nurture the school spirit, foster a sense of pride for the school, enhance the school reputation and preserve school traditions, the purpose of PHPPS Alumni Association is to allow alumni members to strengthen their bond with the School, promote loyalty and love for the School, fostering a sense of belonging and comradeship amongst former students and staff. These intangible but fundamental aspects of a school contribute to the formation of a school’s identity. As such, a strong alumni can foster this growth. All PHPPS old boys and girls are encouraged to come on-board and join us in making our network a vibrant community to support in achieving the school’s vision.
Besides helping our alumni connect with each other so your connection to the school remains strong, one of the objectives of the PHPPS Alumni Association is to play a supportive and complementary role to Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School. The PHPPS Alumni Association also lends support to school projects whether organised by the school or by parents, including fund raising projects. We welcome and sincerely appreciate every single gift to enable our students to achieve and experience a strong and meaningful education. You may wish to support one or more areas in school. PHPPS Alumni Association deeply appreciates the support of our donors and the difference your gifts make.
We would like to encourage all our fellow alumni to participate our alumni activities and support the School to achieve its education objectives and outcomes. Stay connected through our PHPPS Alumni Facebook which you could learn about the upcoming events and keep in touch with your classmates.
for Alumni Membership
- Completed registration form
- Passport size photo - original hardcopy
- Photocopied hard copy proof of your education in PHPPs. E.g. PSLE certificate or Report Book Slips that indicated your study in PHPPS. If neither can be found, you may purchase a statement of results at MOE Customer Service Centre (SCS) for a feed of SGD 10.00
- $300 membership fee. cheque only, payable to "Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School Alumni"
Note for Your Child Primary 1 Registration:
- Year of P1 Registration: 2019
- Child goes to Primary 1 in Year 2020
- Application Submission before 31st March 2018
- Be an Alumni Member before 30th June 2018.
Contact PHPPS Alumni
For any enquiry, you may write in to email@example.com
PHPPS Alumni Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/peihwaofficialalumni/